KATA-KATA BAHASA INGGRIS


Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata Apology

  • Accept these flowers in place of the words I said.
  • I wouldn’t have made a mistake with my mouth shut.
  • I’m wrong - you’re right.
  • I muffed it! I’m so sorry!
  • I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will. I’m sorry.
  • I may not be perfect, but my apology is close.
  • Will these keys let me out of the doghouse? I’m sorry.

Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata Birthday

  • Celebrating you!
  • Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others!
  • Hoping your wishes come true year after year.
  • Like a fine wine, you improve each year.
  • The day you were born is a daily celebration.
  • Wishing you a very happy birthday . . . and many more!
  • You’re not getting older, you’re getting better.
  • May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
  • Love on your birthday and everyday.
  • Enjoy this gift that’s as beautiful as the birthday girl herself.

Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata Congratulations

  • Congratulations on one of your best moments!
  • Stunning performance!
  • Sheer perfection!
  • This calls for a celebration!
  • Let’s celebrate!
  • Congratulations - you did it!
  • Hip, Hip, Hooray!
  • Congratulations and best wishes!
  • A standing ovation for you!
  • Congratulations from the whole bunch!

Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata Love/Romance

  • All my love.
  • Love and kisses.
  • You take my breath away…today and every day.
  • With you it’s Valentine’s Day 365 days a year.
  • I send a kiss inside the petals of each rose…
  • You are the love of my life.
  • You are the reason I’m alive.
  • “True love is friendship set on fire.” (French Proverb)
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, what would I do without you!?
  • Always and forever.
  • I wish there were more ways to say all that you are to me. Love always.
  • My heart is filled with love for you.
  • Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!
  • I usually tell you “I love you” two or three times a day. Today I’ll make it a dozen.
  • How sweet it is to be loved by you!
  • If actions speak louder than words, this is my way of shouting.
  • I don’t need a holiday to say I love you.
  • I’m delivering you a kiss to last all week.

Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata New Birth

  • Congratulations! May your baby be blessed, his/her road forward a blessed adventure!
  • We share in your celebration of the new life you created!
  • We welcome your dear new child to this world with love.
  • Congratulations, and enjoy the years together!
  • A little one brings so much fun!
  • Enjoy this special time!
  • Babies are special, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
  • Welcome to the family!
  • I’m not an expert on babies yet, but I sure can take care of Mom!
  • Another miracle in this world. Welcome!

Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata Get Well

  • Hoping these flowers brighten not only your room, but your heart.
  • Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bundle of flowers!
  • Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
  • Hope you’re back on your feet soon.
  • Hoping that you’ll bloom again soon.
  • Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
  • Sending you some get well cheer!
  • To brighten your day!
  • Loving relief for your aches and pains.
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • We miss you! Come back soon!
  • Hope you’re feeling better soon

Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata Wedding

  • May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on you wedding.
  • Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
  • May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!’
  • Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
  • Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
  • Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
  • Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
  • Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
  • Words are just not quite enough today/ when your love will light the way/ to a wedding filled with joy neverending/ the warmest wishes are what we are sending.
  • Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
  • May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!

Contoh Ucapan Kata-Kata Anniversary

  • For all these years you have been my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night.
  • Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
  • You are my endless love.
  • You have dressed my hopes and dreams with rainbows.
  • Still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
  • I’d do it again . . . and again . . . and again!
  • My love for you grows and grows with each passing year.
  • One rose for every year you’ve brightened my life.
  • If I had to do it over, I would marry you again and again.
  • With many happy wishes for joy in your hearts.
  • Happy anniversary, to my partner, my best friend.

r� l > / ` �� ed Short Answer
-          Summary Cloze
-          Information Transfer.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TO BE AND AUXILIARY VERB

ISLAM SEBAGAI AJARAN, PEMAHAMAN DAN PENGAMALAN

Etika Guru Terhadap Atasan (Pemimpin)